The Music Support Group (MSG) is a collective of parents and music enthusiasts who support the music students and programs at Pimlico State High School. The MSG is a sub-committee of the P&C.
The primary objectives of the MSG are to:
To achieve these objectives, the MSG:
Provides Fundraising Opportunities;
Provides assistance for school music performances;
Liaise with music teachers about the Music Program;
Assist with Grant Applications.
Over the past few years the Music Support Group
- Subsidised costs for students travelling to Brisbane for Fanfare
- Subsidised ferry costs for Kingfisher Day Camp
- Subsidised cost of tour jackets or tour shirts
- Provided music equipment, such as music stands and music trolleys
- Purchased ergonomic music chairs
- Purchased new symphony vests
Chairperson : Janice Campbell
Secretary : Sandra Knowles
Treasurer : Brenda Weston
The MSG meets at the Q-Block (refer student blue book map) at 6:30pm on the 1st Wednesday of each month during school terms.
The MSG committee can be contacted via email