WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A CIS ACCREDITED SCHOOL?
CIS International Accreditation is a rigorous school-wide evaluative process that measures alignment with internationally benchmarked standards and provides guidance for continuous improvement. Through their achievement of these standards, CIS-Accredited schools have been verified as delivering high-quality international education focused on the development of knowledge, skills and attributes necessary to prepare students as global citizens.
If your child attends a CIS-accredited school, you can be confident the school is committed to high-quality international education. Achieving this mark of quality, recognized across the world, shows that your school:
- has a clear purpose and direction
- focuses on the quality of teaching and student progress
- prioritorizes student safeguarding and well-being
- is committed to global citizenship
- knows itself and has thought deeply about the services
- it offers to students, families and the community
- delivers what it promises
- is constantly seeking to improve its performance in all areas
- to achieve relevant learning outcomes for its students
- is devoted to its mission and vision for students, and
- adheres consistently to the CIS Code of Ethics
- plans strategically for the future
CIS International Accreditation is recognized by ministries, departments of education, and universities worldwide, demonstrating a school’s commitment to high-quality international education and is a mark of quality-assurance.
Students educated at CIS Accredited schools are sought after by universities due to the rigour of their international education and their preparation for life no matter where their paths may take them. CIS university members from the following countries actively recruit students from CIS Accredited schools.
United Arab Emirates